Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Things that make me happy

these are things that will always make me happy.

the ocean. The sun on my face when its not that hot. travelling. meeting new people. chatting with friends. a smile from a good looking stranger. connecting with someone. looking at the blue sky on a crisp morning. swimming in the ocean. a hot shower. a spa bath. an excellent book. a good movie. my favourite music. Listening to music as i walk. my family. being in love. walking through trees. looking up to see a starry night. balmy summer evenings. penguins. sharing a good meal and red wine. the rainforest. dancing. singing. chatting with friends about everything and everything. an email that makes me think. feeling beautiful. a clean kitchen. a movie that transports me. dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment